[tccrockets] DA 2014

  • From: aaron hagadorn <hagadornclassics@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 20:47:17 -0700

Good Evening All,

I was just looking over our sign up list for RSO and LCO and any other help
for the DA launch.  I see an awful lot of blank spots on that list for RSO,
LCO, and other help.  Remember that we are a volunteer club.  If we do not
have people to fill these spots we will not fly during those hours.  It
should not be that a few people that have to do it all day long that is not
fair.  We all want to fly rockets.  So if you are members of TCC or from
another club you are here to fly and we ask that you help also.  RSO is not
a hard job and there are many other things on that list that we need help
with.  So on that note I would really like to fill up the list this year.
 We will be posting this list on Friday and for the weekend.  We appreciate
your volunteering and helping us and the club continue flying.  For the
ones that already signed up.  TCC and I thank you for your help making this
club run and keep flying.

Aaron Hagadorn
TRA 12178