[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:42:13 -0800 (PST)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze to everyone,I just
received a Season's Greeting card from a Jewish friend
from NYC , I  think it's like a lot of things ,the
things that folks don't truly understand is what
bothers them the most, Have a great peaceful holisay
season no matter how you worship or celebrate

--- "Aguirre, Adan"

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone