[tcb] Re: @$#%

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:15:05 -0600

oh, i did, then it started dripping when i set the parking break. then it just started dripping and then yesterday well it didnt' work. i managed to pump em up enough to get home the goal was only mash the brakes at home. so i ran a couple of stop signs but made home ok and now he sits all broke but i will probably go and pick up a new one this weekend.

hey, anyone want to buy a bass guitar?

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: @$#%
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:51:39 -0800 (PST)

My theory has always been to make them stop before you make them run!

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: judging by the fluid that squirts out everytime i mash the brakes and the fact that there is a shit load of air in the lines because of letting it run
low on fluid yea, i am pretty sure it's the mastercylinder.

like i said it was a known problem that i have been just saving the money to
buy.

>From: "Eric Woodall"
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: @$#%
>Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:30:34 -0600 (CST)
>
>Yo, bays have dual circuit master cylinders.
>I doubt that it would have flat quit working without the front or rear
>going out first...
>You sure its the master cylinder?
>
> > so i was driving the bus yesterday and i pulled into autozone to get a
> > part
> > for my truck and the damn breaks went out and i tapped the awning pole.
> > didn't hurt the bus but now i have to park it and save up for a new
> > mastercylinder. it's been a known problem but now the problem is just
>out
> > of
> > hand.

> > Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count.
> >
>http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG

Valentine?s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping

Invite your Hotmail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us