[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:14:50 -0600

Thanks for the help guys.  Just talked to our system admin guy.  Other than
a spam filter, basically no hope.  Complex e-mail address is out.  We're
stuck with what we are given by the administration.  Have heard good and
bad about the spam filters.  Our University has chosen not to use a system
wide spam filter.  My system admin guy suggested switching e-mail to
Thunderbird which has a sort of self-learning spam filter.  Best advice
that he could come up with.
Sammie