[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 10:24:29 -0600

Joe:
You were the first one to reply about the bed. Not sure about the price. Would like to sell it as complete. It has all of the hardware and all three cushions in the original Westy upholstery that appears to be in good shape. I have a partner in this thing and I'll have to see what he is willing to take for the complete Z bed, but I think $100 would be a very fair price for someone who wants to come and get it. We can remove it, but shipping would be difficult.
Sammie

At 10:31 AM 11/2/2005, you wrote:

I'm interested in the bed, if it will fit my 73 westy "bus" All I
realy need are the hindges...But will cahge out bed if need to..

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?
http://www.jumpinjoebarnett.com

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 10:36:14 -0600

>I am interested in the jump seat.
>
>On Nov 2, 2005, at 10:22 AM, Sammie Smith wrote:
>
>> For all you bus guys and Katrina;
>> We got the hardtop Westy into the bone yard.  It's a 69.  We
are
>> parting it out.  Here's what it has and doesn't have if you
need
>> anything.
>>
>> All of the Westy camping interior.  Z bed is good.  Rear
cushion is
>> good.  Spare tire cover is good except for about a 2" tear on
one
>> side.  Side cabinet is good.  Jump seat behind driver's seat
is
>> good but is missing the small cabinet door on the top.  Table
is
>> good with hardware.  Ice box/cabinet is fair; someone removed
the
>> sink and there is another part of the upper cabinet above the
ice
>> box that is missing.  Side table on ice box appears good with
all
>> hardware.  Have the front kids hammock with the poles and the
end
>> cover which is mounted on the side cabinet.  Jalousie windows
>> appear good on both sides.  Rear hatch is good.  Rear apron is
>> good.  Has three good 14" wheels with tires.   Has a new GEX
bus
>> tranny with less than 1,000 miles.  Friend of mine bought it
from
>> GEX and installed it for the owner.  All the suspension
components
>> appear good.  All dash instruments, turn indicator, steering
wheel,
>> ignition switch with key, etc appear good.  Left front
headlight

________________________________________________________________ Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net