[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:25:01 +0000 GMT

Hi Sammie,
Kirk and I were asked to judge by Sharon and Steve a while ago and said that we
would.  We may already be on the list, but it seems best to reply here.  Our
knowledge is only really with '67 and earlier models and primarily with Busses
and some secondary knowledge of Beetles.  We've owned both over the years with
our newest Bus having been a '67 and newest Beetle having been a '66.  As long
as all goes as planned, we'll have Kirk's newly painted '63 that got people's
choice last year for biggest oil puddle (even though it didn't leak) and my
very og and ratty '66 Double Cab.
Peter (and Kirk)
BlackBerry service provided by Nextel