[tcb] Re: (no subject)

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 22:10:53 -0800 (PST)

Aw some, I remember going to the m/c road races in Austin back in the late 60's
and early 70's , The Aqua Fest was motor sport driven, drag boats, gymkhana's ,
m/c and car road races , there was a aw some drag strip kinda behind where
Spillers trailers is. It had a oil derick for a announcers tower.They also has
Austin Speedarama for asphalt super modified racing. Austin was a great motor
sports  town at the time. Good to see some folks getting the town back in the
motor sports business.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B
T.C.B
Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009