[tcb] Re: GR2 vs. Gas-Adjust

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

The real answer is:  DON'T LOWER THE FREAKIN BUS!  Did you hear the story about
the man and his wife from Sequin on the way to TP4?  Their lowered bus with
dropped spindles and an adjustable narrowed beam:  Driving along the highway
the adjusters apparently came loose, the nose of the bus dropped, the front
tires locked up on the fender wells, and they went skidding down the highway
with no steering and the front end supported only by the steering box grinding
along on the pavement.  Made me want to run home and lower all my busses.