[swag] Re: Summary of Submission Guidelines

  • From: "Dan Swensen" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 15:25:20 -0600

If I understand it correctly, the whole point of having a members /
non-members division was to push the good stuff as far to the forefront as
possible, and the "bad" or mediocre stuff back out of immediate sight --
thus avoiding the "75% crap" effect you speak of. I think people should have
to dig through SWAG to find not-so-great art, while the good stuff is right
there in front of them when they visit the site.