[swag] Re: Summary of Submission Guidelines

  • From: "Volker Maiwald" <v_maiwald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 14:22:43 +0200

From: Bob Rodgers <bobjrodgers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [swag] Re: Summary of Submission Guidelines
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 14:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Oh and Rev...you mentioned the Submissions Inquisitors
being  the ones to  inform artist's that their  work
has been rejected- if you want I can take care of that
duty, simply because it will relieve you guys of the
unpleasentness and also I would rather an artist have
a beef with me than with the three of you or anyone
else in SWAG...Ive got a pretty tough skin.  Anyway,
thats just my offer to be a vessel of your decisions
and critiques.

Well I do not believe that this will be a problem ( at least not for me ). If you do it politely I would say, that the other one is only encouraged to try harder.

Ronen

Downloaden Sie MSN Explorer kostenlos unter http://explorer.msn.de/intl.asp.