[swag] Re: Summary of Submission Guidelines

  • From: Bob Rodgers <bobjrodgers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 18:13:07 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I really dont see this as much of a problem
because if someone is good enough to get into the
guild, then it means they have talent and , from what
I've always seen, people who take their work seriously
hold themselves to a fairly high standard...so the
situation you are talking about would have to be a
pretty darn extreme dip in quality to bring up the
concern.

However, should this, for whatever reason happen (such
as someone  is goofing off or testing our
patience)...and they turn in someting so horribly bad
that it looks like a 3 year old scribbled it down, and
we all agree it bites, I have no problem personally
tossing it back to the artist and asking them what the
frig is going on and why are they all of a sudden
turning out crud.

I'm fair...but can be a hard-a$$ if need be, (no one
said being Baron Administrator would be easy  ;-)

Hope that clears it up.

Bob