[swag] Re: Summary of Submission Guidelines

  • From: Daniel Falconer <falconernz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: swag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:21:16 +1200 (NZST)

 --- Bob Rodgers <bobjrodgers@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: >
> Oh and Rev...you mentioned the Submissions
> Inquisitors
> being  the ones to  inform artist's that their  work
> has been rejected- if you want I can take care of
> that
> duty, simply because it will relieve you guys of the
> unpleasentness and also I would rather an artist
> have
> a beef with me than with the three of you or anyone
> else in SWAG...Ive got a pretty tough skin.  Anyway,
> thats just my offer to be a vessel of your decisions
> and critiques.

Thanks for the generous offer Bob,

but I kinda figured that was part of our job as
Inquisitors, so I'm happy to retain that aspect of it.
 Actually, I look upon it as an opportunity to provide
some helpful critical feedback and advice, so it isn't
really a chore in my book.  I doubt there will be any
unpleasantness providing we maintain a professional
and polite manner, and remember to encourage at every
opportunity.

Thanks all the same though.  Besides which, I think
you're going to be a pretty busy man yourself.  I'm
sure the three of us can handle it.

How do the other Inquisitors feel about this?  Ronen,
Ghost?

regards, Daniel Falconer (Reverend Strone).