[survived-dfw] Re: Lonely Photographer needs your help!

  • From: Emil Moldovan <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 18:21:33 +0200

Hi Andree,

I hopped in with some thoughts below, see *** below. Maybe it helps.

Pe 07.12.2014 23:07, Andree Kehn a scris:
I'm creating a special for "Wistful Bride". I've got a full page ad in
the Real Maine Wedding magazine and handing out coupons at the bridal
show (that this magazine in distributed at.) I'm fortunate to have the
bride and groom joining me.

Both the ad and the coupon are intended to drive people to a
custom landing page on my website.

I then need to persuade them to fill out my lead generation form. My
end goal is to get on the phone with them. (and then talk
them into booking)

I'm imaging a splash page with photo of the couple and then the
following text- what are you thoughts? (this is fleshed out  a mini)

/You saw us at the bridal show or saw our advertisement./
/*** Want to get the special photography you deserve at a special
rate? (And here you are on our website, to see if you can budget for
the photography you know you deserve) /
/You can do it! I am offering a package that is $1000 below my normal
starting rate for any off-peak wedding. /
/Is your wedding on an off-peak date? Click here, now, to find out./
/*** Not /off-peak? I've got you covered, too! OR I've got something
special for you, too
//
/
/
/*Couples with peak wedding dates will get your choice of a free
engagement session or a complimentary Photo Booth. Just mention Real
Maine Weddings! /

---
Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.