[survived-dfw] Lonely Photographer needs your help!

  • From: Andree Kehn <andreekehn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 16:07:23 -0500

I'm creating a special for "Wistful Bride". I've got a full page ad in the Real
Maine Wedding magazine and handing out coupons at the bridal show (that this
magazine in distributed at.) I'm fortunate to have the bride and groom joining
me.

Both the ad and the coupon are intended to drive people to a custom landing
page on my website.

I then need to persuade them to fill out my lead generation form. My end goal
is to get on the phone with them. (and then talk them into booking)

I'm imaging a splash page with photo of the couple and then the following text-
what are you thoughts? (this is fleshed out  a mini)

You saw us at the bridal show or saw our advertisement.
And here you are on our website, to see if you can budget for the photography
you know you deserve!
You can do it! I am offering a package that is $1000 below my normal starting
rate for any off-peak wedding.
Is your wedding on an off-peak date? Click here, now, to find out.

*Couples with peak wedding dates will get your choice of a free engagement
session or a complimentary Photo Booth. Just mention Real Maine Weddings!