[survived-dfw] Re: Lonely Photographer needs your help!

  • From: "Rohi Shetty" <rohishetty@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 07:25:48 +0530

Hi Andree,

Excellent.

I have made a few comments in [ ]:

[Welcome!]

You saw us at the bridal show or saw our advertisement.

And here you are on our website,[delete comma]  to see if you can budget for
[check out / choose ] the [special] photography you know you deserve!
[optional - add "on your big day" or something to signify that their wedding
is special. Theme=special photography for special day.]

You can do it! [delete?]

Great news!

I am offering a package that is $1000 below my normal starting rate for any
off-peak wedding.

Is your wedding on an off-peak date? Click here, now, to find out. [delete
both commas]

*Couples with peak wedding dates will get your choice of a free engagement
session or a complimentary Photo Booth. Just mention Real Maine Weddings!
[where? In the subject?]

I hope this helps, Andree. All the best.

much metta,

Rohi