Re: [steem] Steem Debug

  • From: "Stephane Richard" <stephanerichard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:48:37 -0500

RE: [steem] Steem Debugmaybe I can answer that one for you.

A disk image file can only be as good as the floppy it was read from.  if most
of your disk images work fine, then, statistically it makes it highly probably
that the disk image itself is fault and not the software that reads it... in
this case, Steem.  :-).

If you could perhaps find a different disk image of the same program and try
that one out, you might find that new image to work better.  it worked for me
on an astronomical program I was trying to read.

Thanks and I hope this helps.

Stephane Richard
Software Developer