Re: [steem] Steem Debug

  • From: "Steem Authors" <russ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:03:38 -0000

Hi Stew,

> Any idea when we're going to see a new version, hint hint :D

Well the general public shouldn't have to wait too long, barring disasters.
A certain section of people, let's call them "beta testers" for obvious
reasons, should be seeing it very soon.

I've been having lots of problems with mysterious crashing after Steem
exits, I have checked for memory leaks and memory scribblers without finding
anything much. I've rewritten the bits that worked perfectly and that
stopped the problem, if it comes back that could delay release for an
indefinite period.

Russ

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/