Re: [steem] Steem Debug

  • From: "Steem Authors" <steem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steem Discussion" <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 16:59:20 -0000

Hi Stephane,

A disk image file can only be as good as the floppy it was read from.  if
most of your disk images work fine, then, statistically it makes it highly
probably that the disk image itself is fault and not the software that reads
it... in this case, Steem.  :-).
<<<<

This is very true, the majority of bugs we find are caused by corrupt disks,
bad cracks, or poor TOS compatibility. That is really what takes all the
time, copying and testing these disks on our STE before trying to debug
them. We're also very lazy, that's why we tend to test a lot more programs
that are in file form! :)

Russ

--
Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/