[soapcraft] Re: Next Project

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 08:41:09 +1200

Heather - what Gina and Mandy said.

Honestly you will have so much fun and it is not a matter of knowing - it is
really ones own interpretation - this is what makes it interesting.  No one
person will be 'right' as such.  Come on - join in, we would love to have you
participate.

And that goes for all the newbies and lurkers - come join the fun!

Liz