[soapcraft] Re: Next Project

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 09:57:11 +1200

Hi Ross,

Sorry to hear you are not well, hopefully you have some good potent pain relief?

As for the soap swap - well I'm easy really.  I haven't tried sugar soap, salt
soap, multi coloured soap, layered, (well once), imbeds, (just once) - I'm
happy to go with the majority.  Not helpful perhaps - well then I'd like to try
a salt soap most of all.

Take care and all 'get well vibes' being sent your way!

Liz