[soapcraft] Re: Next Project

  • From: galahad <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:22:23 +1200

Great to have you on board

The number of bars required will depend on the number of
people participatng.  It is nice for everyone to get a bar
of everyone elses soap but if we have too many participating
we may cap the number required to submit and you would get a
random sampling

Will advise once we have final numbers

Ross

----- Original Message Follows -----