[soapcraft] Re: Next Project

  • From: galahad <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:20:32 +1200

HI Jan

I currently use silicon baking loaf moulds and then cut the
bars once the soap is set.  You can get these from the
Warehouse, Trademe, hardware stores, payless Plastics, etc

Definitely do Google searches but also a good idea to check
out the Soap Dish forums.  A forum for soap makers

Ross

----- Original Message Follows -----