[soapcraft] Next Project

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:47:36 +1200

Ok we are going to run with a Victoriana themed soap swap

Can I have names or everyone interested?   How many we have participating
will determine how distribution will go.

The soap should be themed around Victorian concepts, historical or fictional
characters or places, Victorian poetry, etc.  Whatever you do should have a
feeling of Victoriana.   For example, you may want to do a soap called
Petticoats and Powder

The theme should encompass all aspects of the soap - the scent, colour,
inclusions (if you want), the concept.

Full reviews are not required but it would be great to comment on the soaps
that people have put so much effort into.

It would be nice for me to have the soaps in your possession by the first
day of spring (1st September)  which gives everyone time to research, plot,
make and deliver.  Bearing that in mind soaps would need to be with me by
the second week of August so that I can get them out to you on time

Would be great to get some of you newbies and lurkers involved.

Ross

 <http://www.wild-hybrid.co.nz/> page_titlestrip

JPEG image