[soapcraft] Re: Next Project

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 10:45:11 +1200

Thanks.  Anti-inflammatories are controlling the pain somewhat

Some ideas for a themed soap:

.         Victoriana

.         Literary people/places/concpets

.         Seasons

.         Holidays/celebrations (Easter, Christmas, etc)

.         Song inspired

.         Steampunk

.         Animals

.         Places

The soap should incorporate some or all of:

.         Scent

.         Colour

.         Other elements