[soapcraft] Re: Black Soap / Titanium Dioxide

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 21:01:43 +1200

Mandy, Charcoal is also great for people with acne skin.  So I'm wanting a soap
that looks good and has a purpose - might also appeal to the share of the
market that likes all things black.  I'm all for expanding my soap market and
if this opens up a new avenue, all the better.

I do have to say, it is really slick and smooth and I tried a new eo blend -
even my 16yo son said it was nice!  High praise!