[soapcraft] Re: Black Soap / Titanium Dioxide

  • From: "maggie bath" <maggiebath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 22:26:09 +1200

Liz, how absolutely mind-boggling.  Well done! ...and I'm envious.
I made a "mistake" with my batch of cinnamon seed soap last year... didn't
check the recipe so colour was overpoweringly dark chocolate.... however,
recipients LOVED the soap. Did think about black soap at that time though
:-)
Maggie

  _____