[soapcraft] Re: Black Soap / Titanium Dioxide

  • From: "Liz Brook" <liz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 16:26:26 +1200

I'll let it sit today and see if I can upload a decent photo to FB tomorrow.
But it's nothing spectacular.  I took out a portion of my main colour (annatto
infused soap - Orange Squeeze) and added 1tsp of titanium dioxide, and added it
back to the main soap. The soap also traced amazingly quickly - quicker than
ever before and so was very puddinglike when I got around to pouring/plopping
into the mould.