[SI-LIST] Re: DesignCon Papers

  • From: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'silist'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:31:40 -0800

Alright guys, every time I open my mouth in Si-list I seem to be "getting
some". So Paul and Patrick if you feel offended, my usual apology.
I started this DesignCon thread as genuinely happy to meet some of the
Si-list people. And I truly thought it was a good "pay back" time for some
of the Si list people to get back on me for all the bad language I used in
the pass few years. Just ask Steve what kind of joke he pulled on me in
front of the crowd in DesignCon. If you want to meet for lunch next time,
I'll bring the pie so that you can throw at me.
What I do for a living is not relevant. Read back the old Si-list a few
years back and I was blamed for consultant bashing, now I am blamed as a
pimp consultant.
Call me anyway you want but don't ignore my message. I don't shoot from my
hip and everything I said is from my own experience not hearsay.
Criticize me on the data I deliver, not the way I deliver it. If I have a
thick enough skin to stay in the list you should have a thick enough skin to
tell me where I got my facts wrong. I really want to hear it.