[SI-LIST] Re: DesignCon Papers

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:49:26 -0500

Patrick,
Interestingly enough, Chris Cheng is not a consultant. He is a designer
of big iron stprage systems at 3 Pardata.  Before that he had his hand
in the modeling and simulation effort for the Itanium frontside bus at
Intel.  Before that, he tormented engineers at Sun for a living.

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed is the registered service mark of

Patrick Zilaro wrote:

>Guys,
>
>Chris Cheng purposely acts like this to gain notoriety for the purpose =
>of
>promoting his consulting services.
>
>Please ignore him.  The more you publicly "take offense, etc.", the more =
>he
>is getting exactly what he wants.
>
>Regards,
>
>Patrick