[SI-LIST] Re: Best Signal integrity Schools in the USA

  • From: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Roy Leventhal" <Roy.Leventhal@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:29:31 -0700

No need. I just yap, really.
If you look at your own questions, they are so fundamental that you =
either knew the answer already or you really need an education in SI. =
All four tasks I mentioned have been well documented and done plenty of =
times by companies I worked for and people who even hang out in the =
SI-list. There is no books or discussion boards to talk about them =
because they are called core competencies.=20