[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: futurity judging requirements

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TCYPRESS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:16:55 -0400

you and others on our list would have been great choices and it's unfortunate
that the requirements for judges (even the new ones starting in 2007) exclude
some of our breeds best breeders.
I think the PC has tried so hard to legislate honesty and trying to get
suitable judges,,,possibly from previous problems that they have now excluded
many of the top people in this breed.
While we appreciate you thinking of our entry and declining for all these
reasons you would have been an asset for all the success you have had in GSD's.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com