[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topic change - was Apology to The List

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <falkrigia@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:41:57 -0800

Good point in some ways Jackie.   NO ONE is always right......and what is right
for you or
Sara or me or Lynda is is not right for someone else.
But ...to take a response from some that do respond and "assume"  we are being
confrontational
and wanting to change every one to our way of thinking makes it a tad difficult
to RESPOND at all
at times.
No one is trying to change Sara to their thinking that I can see........but she
has gotten many
careful, thoughtful and helpful responses.
For Sara to take a 'broad brush'  and criticize Linda  after checking out her
web site for titles
that impress her is not fair.   Many of us do not update our web
sites........and many of us do not
always advertise in the Review........and many do not have the time or the
money to do what someone
else does.........and we are not accountable to Sara or anyone else for
that.... when trying to respond
as helpfully and honestly as we can to her valid questions.

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com