[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Topic change - was Apology to The List

  • From: VDanhoffer@xxxxxxx
  • To: falkrigia@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 16:34:55 -0500 (EST)

I must respond to this. Lynda took a chance on me with a 5 month old girl
who needed a job. She became a certified wilderness search and rescue dog. I
 lost this precious girl in Feb. and miss her every day!! Lynda does sell
her  best and will take a chance on a person. Probably not you, though.
Barbie  Balyeat
SAR liaison GSDCA

In a message dated 12/7/2011 1:39:11 P.M. Central Standard Time,
falkrigia@xxxxxxx writes:

Sara,

We also bred and co-owned (from american show  lines)  2 UD dogs - one
of which was High in Trial at one of our  German Shepherd dog Club of
america National specialties over an entry of  over 100 dogs.

several of our dogs don't have titles on one end or the  other but most
do and many have both. I work full time and also have a  farm and horses
to care for so my 'training time' is limited. I sell my  best working
prospects to obedience judges and others who have the time  and
dedication to give them that I do not but my focus is always to breed
the best of both worlds.

You ask for help and information but you  come across as very smug in
your own beliefs (as many novices do). It  seems to me that your level
of smugness may make it very hard for people  to help you. Might want to
drop the attitude.  I hope you find  someone willing to work with you.
lynda

Gene Workman
Lynda  Bragg-Workman
www.falkrigiashepherds.com
www.thecraftywoodchuck.com
Appaloosa  Acres - an Equine and Canine facility
Old Fella Burke County Animal Rescue  - training director

"I expect to pass through this world but  once. Any good thing,
therefore, that I can do or any kindness that I can  show to any fellow
creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer nor  neglect it, for I
shall not pass this way again".  du Mabillier  (1773-1855)