[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:45:41 -0400

I have in the past made brochures for the club and have given them out at
Public Star pasrties. I have also left them at the Glendale Public Library.
I still have the template and can update it in a jiff. JAck can print them
out easy enough. It's one double sided page, and so should be cheap enough.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona