[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 09:43:46 -0700

Rick, Steve, Rick Walker, Joe Goss, Matt Luttinen and myself weathered the
windstorm until about 10:30 upon which time we started to pack up and come home.
The little observing we did was at very extremely low powers through telescopes
being buffeted by the winds.

I observed NGC4631 in the 14.5-inch and the view wasn't nearly as good as in the
8-inch where some mottling and HII regions were plainly visible not to mention
NGC4627 just to the north.

Let's hope for better this evening.
aj