[sac-board] Re: SAC 2002 Budget and 2003 Recommendations

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 11:15:00 EDT

Steve,

I've created the brochure in MS Publisher. Do you have this. You may if have
a versrion of MS Office. Unfortuantly you can't import a "*.pub" file into MS
Word

Rick

PS. How was Flat Iron last night? Won't be able to make E-E tonight, too much
to do tommorow. Hoping to take the little ETX out in tha backayrd and work on
the Urban list a bit.

In a message dated 6/8/2002 01:08:21 US Mountain Standard Time,
stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Rick;
>
> No, send me a Word file, that way I have the program to update the info.
>
> Steve

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club