[rollei_list] Re: Tanks and Reels

  • From: Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:29:57 -0400

Jim Brick wrote:

"...you might consider: http://tinyurl.com/hej7q ..."

Wow! I like that. So, here's another 70 bucks for our buds up in New York.

Say, Jim -- did your student articulate just why she favored the SL66 over the Hasselblad? I bought an SL66 some years ago, switched to Hasselblad a while later to save weight and bulk and gain TTL flash capability, but switched back to an SL66. I love my old Rollei, but I really can't tell you why I like it so much better than the 503CX I had. What was your student's reasoning?

Thanks,

Craig
Washington, DC

--- Rollei List