[rollei_list] Re: Tanks and Reels

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:14:31 -0500

I do that with all 35mm. I'll try it with 120.

At 02:17 PM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
Some people like to snip off a bit from each corner of the leader to ease the film onto the reel.

Allen Zak

On Aug 22, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Jeffery Smith wrote:

I had most trouble getting the two edges of the 120 film under the two small lips simultaneously without the film kinking. After a few minutes struggling with it, the sweat from my fingers left a lasting impression on the first frame of the roll. :-)

Jeffery

At 10:25 AM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
Jefferey, I was reading the comment in your blog, I
never had problems with the balls in the Paterson
reel, in fact most times when I open the tank the film
is out of the reel, I don't know the way it happens
but the film surface is perfect and very well
developed.
My tank recommends 750 cm3 for 120, but I had some
problems using this quantity and then I use 800 cm3,
this is a safe quantity for my tank and reel combo.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://400tx.blogspot.com/2006/06/fool-proof-samigon-reel.html

> > At 08:59 AM 8/22/2006, you wrote:
> > >Anyone got some ratchetable Paterson's???  35-120
> > >
> > >---
> > >Rollei List
> > >
> > >- Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >
> > >- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > with 'subscribe'
> > >in the subject field OR by logging into
> > www.freelists.org
> > >
> > >- Unsubscribe at
> rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > with
> > >'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> > into www.freelists.org
> > >
> > >- Online, searchable archives are available at
> > >//www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list
> >

> > ---
> > Rollei List
> >
> > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > with 'subscribe'
> > in the subject field OR by logging into
> > www.freelists.org

> > with
> > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> > into www.freelists.org

> Correo Yahoo!
> Espacio para todos tus mensajes, antivirus y
> antispam ¡gratis!
> ¡Abrí tu cuenta ya! - http://correo.yahoo.com.ar

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into