[rollei_list] Re: Tanks and Reels

You said changing BAG, so if it really is a bag, you might consider:

http://tinyurl.com/hej7q

to give you the freedom you need to deal with stubborn reels.

I've had one of these for 10+ years. It's very good, except that the tent frame broke within the first few uses. I can still make it stand up, but the frame is not under any tension.
I see from the picture that they have changed the design a little (mine has the zippers on the side instead of between the two arms), so this issue may have been fixed.
For about twice the money you can get the Harrison film tent which is better built.

On the topic of reels, I've been using AP reels. They look like the Samigon reels and have never failed me. AP is a Spanish company that sells lots of plastic darkroom gear (trays, film cassettes, etc).

Bernard