[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:28:55 +0000 (GMT)

 --- Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
escribió:

  It would appear from the auction photo of a
> Planar front
> cell someone posted that the actual lens cell does
> not have
> markings on its retaining ring, if indeed, it uses a
>
> retaining ring rather than a sleeve of some sort. A
> curious
> way to do things. Any missing part on a  new camera
> does not
> speak well of the QC.

Richard, I posted the URL about the GX/FX Planar front
cell, it is a new cell that Collectcamera received
from Rollei factory directly. It's evident this front
cell is different regarding the older ones because
they sell it for the GX/FX only.-

All the best

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam
http://correo.yahoo.com.ar