[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:37:55 -0500

Thanks Peter
Much obliged.

Both lenses on my Rolleicord Ia (type 3) turn with considerable ease... The viewing lens simply 'spins' without stopping...  In reference to your question, this seems to have no effect when looking at the ground glass (to be honest I can't see much unless there is bright sunlight). The taking lens on the other hand screws right out... pretty handy if you want to get to the shutter blades for any reason...

From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:06:37 -0500

So again I would be obliged if someone has ever experienced  a spinning
front element on their camera.

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer