[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 02:06:37 -0500

Ok?
You know all I need is a straight forward, layman, 1,2,3 answer. I really do not know this stuff. And if it is going to save me a trip to the West Coast to find out that ?.. then this is why I ask people who are more knowledgeable about the stuff than I am.
I know that there is a lot of the guys here with varying sense of humors, me, I rock with the punches. Sometimes a little thin skinned but I can rock with the best of them.
However, when I am lost then things just don't come across for me, for instance, I play trombone, not piano
and I suffer from vertigo so I hate spinning.

So again I would be obliged if someone has ever experienced a spinning front element on their camera.