[rollei_list] Re: Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Don Williams <dwilli10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:42:58 -0800

I guess it's time for me to apologize for bringing my insanity into what was an honest question, so I will stop.

It's holiday time and some of us just get that way on occasion. I have no spinning lenses, have never seen one, and will not interject anything into this thread which, I think, started with some reasonable questions, and did get some reasonable answers.

Have a great year-end everyone!

As for me, my undergraduate degree was from The University of Oklahoma and our local group is hosting the band (and the team) in preparation for the Holiday Bowl on Thursday, and I just needed a little diversion from dealing with 400 "kids" getting into town after a 30 hour bus ride. If they do show the half-time show, it's worth looking at, the band still does some of the spectacular things they did when I was in it when we went to the Sugar Bowl in 1951.

DAW

Don Williams La Jolla, CA