[rollei_list] Spinning front taking lens and postings

  • From: Ruddy Roye <leicauser503@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 20:59:55 -0500

Does anyone have any experience with the spinning of the front glass in the newer rolleiflex; re, rollei F, GX or wide.
I discovered last night that the glass in the taking lens spins. I am almost sure that the GX taking lens spins too.
Is this a situation that is unique to my cameras.
I also put up my first postings yesterday--thanks to Daniel Ridings
You can find it, at www.rollei-gallery.net/ruddyroye
Hope to contribute more as I get the chance to shoot new works.
I also want to thank everyone that has helped me over this past year. I just want to wish everyone a wonderful and safe holiday season
Ruddy
On Dec 22, 2005, at 12:01 PM, Jim Brick wrote:

www.royephotography.com
Portrait and Editorial Photographer