[rollei_list] Re: OT: Miscellany

  • From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:06:11 -0500 (CDT)

Elias -- Very well put.   Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 2:01 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: OT: Miscellany

>You are right - all of the Hey, hey LBJ types did become suits and gave >us
Iraq.

Last I looked it was a decorated General making the case for it in front the world - and a poser with an Air National Guard "past" pulling the strings. Just about everyone from the Left sounded out the warnings - all of which were right on target - and anyone else with half a brain, and two pages into any book on the region knew better and said so too. I don't recall that anybody who brought us the Iraq mess was in the Hey Hey LBJ camp - far from it.

Elias