[rollei_list] Re: Kodachrome

  • From: Emilio Perea <eperea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:25:13 -0500

On Wed, Oct 12, 2005 at 04:38:40PM -0400, Bob Shell wrote:

> I have a processed roll of it right here on my desk.  Shot it in my
> 6008i.  I don't recall what years it was available, but not many.
> Somewhere I have a stack of PK12 mailers for processing Kodachrome 120.
>  Not very bloody useful these days!

I still have four or five rolls in the freezer from the time just before
my brother borrowed my Rolleiflex.  By the time I gave up and bought
another one, I had misplaced all but one of the PK12 mailers.  I wasted
a few hours searching for them, not realizing they were totally useless
by then.  (I guess I should have offered to buy some of yours! :-)