[rollei_list] Re: Kodachrome

  • From: Emmanuel Bigler <Emmanuel.Bigler@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:42:16 +0100

Dirk-Roger Schmitt a écrit :
Hi,
where is the cheap source of Kodachrome 64 Emanual was talking about?
I just find Kodachrome 64 in Germany for 19,- Euros, which is not a bargain at all!
 > Dirk

Usual disclaimer :
I am not affiliated with this retail store,
Je ne suis pas affilié à ce vendeur,
Ich bin nicht geaffilated mit diese(s, m) Vendor ;-);-)
etc, etc, usw...

http://www.mailshotsuk.co.uk/acatalog/Kodachrome.html

And to the best of my knowledge, they ship to anywhere...
Even to Caiman Islands and other fiscal paradises where we all set our official residence & bank avccounts ;-)

--
Emmanuel