[rollei_list] Kodachrome

  • From: Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:52:33 +0200

My local photo shop informed me today that Kodak distribution in this country is being taken over by a new company, so it will again be easy to get Kodak films in the shop (it's been diffcult the past year or so). However, they said that Kodachrome will not be available. They couldn't say if that was becuase Kodak has announced its demise, or if the distributor simply didn't want to carry it.

I wondered if anyone knows anything more? Has Kodak killed Kodachrome? It seems to be alive and well in the film business...

Cheers,
Thor