[rollei_list] Re: 2.8C shutter speed

  • From: Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:49:28 -0400

Hm. Well, in that case I have been sinning against shutters for more than 50 years. Perhaps it will catch up to me one day, but meanwhile it has been a good run. ;-)

Allen Zak

On Oct 4, 2006, at 10:08 PM, Peter J Nebergall wrote:

the mmanual for my Yashicamat 124G says NEVER change a cocked shutter...
and 1 of my 2 automats (the older one) will not go into 500 cocked. The
other one will.

P.J.Nebergall
On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 18:33:36 -0400 Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
Does that hold true for EVS and subsequent Synchro Compur shutters?

Allen Zak

On Oct 4, 2006, at 6:10 PM, Richard Sintchak wrote:

Paul Ebel, a well-regarding Rolleiflex TLR service pro, tells me
it's
best practice to not change the shutter speeds once the shutter is

cocked and set.

Richard S.

On 10/4/06, ERoustom <eroustom@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hello all,

My 2.8C can only be put into or taken out of 1/500 speed when
the
shutter release trigger is at rest (between shutter releases).
The
self timer won't set in 1/500 either. My manual is in French - I
was
bad at French through nine years of school with the kindly nuns
of
Lourdes, and still am.  C'est normal?

Thanks,

Elias

- Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'subscribe'

 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List