[rollei_list] Re: 2.8C shutter speed

The older Cumpur shutters cannot be moved to or off the 1/500 setting
with a tensioned shutter. One repair person advised (it might have
been Ken Ruth) that it is best not to change speeds on these older
shutters under tension.

Austin Franklin taught be that the self timer cannot be selected at
1/500 speed... it is so referenced in the manual and I just never saw
it...

Eric Goldstein

--

On 10/4/06, Allen Zak <azak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does that hold true for EVS and subsequent Synchro Compur shutters?

Allen Zak